Thursday, July 8, 2010

I'm at conference!!!!


Hi Ladies!
I just took a tour of the Thirty-One office today and it was so cool! The building is AMAZING I took pictures and will upload them when I get back. We saw all the embroidery machines and the warehouse and the offices. I haven't had any training sessions yet that starts at 6pm tonite with our team meeting. I'm so excited! The next 3 days will be a blast and I can't wait to tell you all about it. I will get to see the FALL PRODUCT REVEAL on Saturday before we leave AND bring home a set of catalogs and the fall "Party to Go" kit!!!! Some of you have been wondering about the catalog transition I will send more info to you when I get back. A list will be coming out soon so check TOT for updates. Since I will have a catalog I will know what is discontinued and needs to be ordered this month if you or your customers want. If you have questions about specific products PLEASE ASK ME!!!
-julia ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment