Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Leave your online cart full but never check out and get FREE stuff!

I once read a tip that if you are online shopping to leave your shopping cart and you will most likely get an email from the retailer with a coupon to get you to "come back to their store". I never tried it but it works! I got an email that books were on sale (I looooove buying motivational books that I don't have the time to read but have in my library should the day arrive I do) so I jumped on it. I thought I checked out, never got a confirmation and then I got this lovely email...

so back to my cart I go and sure enough it's all in there and now it's $10 cheaper!!! Most of my mistakes COST me money but this one saved me some! Good to know it does work to abandon your shopping cart!

No comments:

Post a Comment