Monday, February 1, 2010

Spring Business Card Template is Here!


Well the new catalog just started today and that means a new business card design! As always, my file is free for you to add your own info and print. If you would like me to send you a file complete with your personal info (and name on the boardwalk bag) they are on sale for $10 for the month of feb. (reg. $15). I can also add your head shot to the collage if you'd like to have it on there like on the fall design. Please contact me if you would like the file and I will email it to you!

3 comments:

  1. Will you email me the file? Thanks so much.

    amysheppard.thirtyone@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would appreciate if you would email me the file. Thanks so much!

    alligee@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julia,
    I am a Sr. Consultant with Thirty-One (soon to be a director...fingers crossed). I am looking for a business card that has the skirt purses in a row ( I believe there were 6 in a row on the card), like you have on your postcard above. Do you happen to make them or have a template for it? I received several of them at conference and really like the style. Thank you in advance for your cooperation. My email is Bags2Totes @comcast.net.
    Barb

    ReplyDelete