Monday, June 7, 2010

My Open Dates for June & July


The summer is a great time to gather some friends for an informal 31 gifts party to reap some awesome hostess rewards! Host a "Ice Cream Social","Pool and Purse Party" or "Thirsty-Thursday Happy Hour" "Mom & Me Shopping Party" just to name a few themes. I have the following dates open for June/July:

Click here to see June specials.
Tuesdays June 22nd & 29th: 7:30-9pm
Saturdays June 19th: any & 26th: eve.
Click here to see July specials.
Tuesdays July 13th & 20th: any
Thursdays July 1st & 15th: any
Sunday July 25th: any

The new fall catalog starts Aug. 1st which means the last day to place orders from the current catalog is July 13st! Host a party in July and get a $25, $50 or $75 gift certificate to spend in the fall catalog. I am booking for Tues/Thurs in August and beyond I just don't know my weekend availability yet.

P.S. My dates are rapidly dwindling! I will delete them as they get booked so what you see in this post is current. If it's open it's yours, feel free to claim it in the comment section as they are first come first served!



No comments:

Post a Comment