Monday, May 16, 2011

Love my new iPad2 Case!!!!!



DURAGADGET Pink Leather Stand / Case For Apple iPad 2

I bought on Amazon. And gave it this 5 Star review:
This review is from: DURAGADGET Pink Leather Stand / Case For Apple iPad 2 2nd Generation 16GB 32GB 64GB 3G Wifi + BONUS Screen Protector & Car Charger
I wanted a pink cover (note it is more magenta than shown in photo) for my iPad2. I wanted something to wrap over the edges and cover the front/back and be able to stand up when I am using it for recipes in the kitchen or slide shows at my Thirty-one parties. Coming with a car charger and screen protector for the price of $19.99 is a steal considering I had originally bought a shell that just covered the back for twice that. My only gripe is that I got dust on the adhesive when I put the screen protector on so now there are dust bubbles. I will have to get a new one in the future. Make sure you have a VERY clean surface before you begin. It fits perfectly, sometime I have to wiggle it slightly when I am taking a photo so it doesn't cover the viewfinder. Overall I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is really a unique and elegant leather case for iPad 2 which protect it your from scratches, dust, fingerprints, other daily damage and hazards element that may dirt your iPad 2. It is shock absorbent, keeping your iPad 2 free from dropping and bump. Thanks a lot.

    ipad 2 leather case

    ReplyDelete